Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Marshall Islands

Back safely and in 1 piece! It really was such an amazing trip, there is too much to mention and I'm still a bit overwhelemed thinking about it. We crossed the Ocean and didn't see land for over 15 hours. We surfed endlessly for 2 weeks with only us and no one else around. The water was crystal clear, we fished, we swam, messed around, but most importantly we laughed. We laughed so much and non stop, so more than anything I'm honored to have spent the end of 2012 with such an awesome group of people in such an un-real place. The new kit was amazing, I used a Quatro LS 78 litre and even on the logo high sets I felt like the board had so much control and I could really trust it. Combined with a 4.7 Banzai and the whole set up was unreal!! Will definitely write more specifics in the next few weeks but in the meantime here's a few pics :) HAPPY 2013 to ALL

No comments: